We offer a variety of services at the Rock Springs Public Library. Some of these services include:
- Five Computer Stations with internet access, Microsoft Office Suite, and access to our databases
- Libby (audiobooks and e-books): https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby/ (Overdrive will be phased out by the end of 2022)
- SCLS Mobile App (LINKcat library app): https://help.linkcat.info/linkcat-mobile-app
- Books for all reading levels and ages (children's books are categorized by topic and easy to find for young patrons)
- Magazine subscriptions (print and electronic)
- Newpaper subscriptions
- Beyond Books!
In Library Services
- Printer- Black & White prints are $.10/page and color are $.25/page ($.20 2-sided black ink & $.50 2-sided color ink)
- Copier- Black & White copies are $.10/page (no color copies)
- ePRINTit Submission Portal (sumbit online and pickup copies at the library)- https://tbs.eprintit.com/portal/#/ppl/upload/rockspringspl
- Board games- FREE
- Study Room
- Free faxing services are offered through the village office on Tuesdays from 7AM-3PM and Thursdays from 7AM-4PM
- Monday @ 10:00AM-11:00AM "The Gathering" (coffee hour)
- Wednesday Morning Story Time @ 10:10AM-10:45AM (toddlers/pre-school aged children)
- Thursday afternoon Homeschool Group @ 1:00PM-3:00PM (school aged children; during the school year)
- Rock Springs Historical Committee (please call for more information)
- Summer Reading Program and Story Time!
Come check us out! There is something here for everyone!